<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Excuse me? No more red meat?!?!?!

It appears that The Woman and The Man have made a decision, again without consulting me. There is to be no more red meat in the household. They have explained to me that it is based upon the principle of mistreatment of animals with four feet (are dogs considered to be red meat?, I shall ponder this issue tonight). While most of my meals consist of organic chicken and cheese, I still enjoy the periodic cleaning of the steak pan. Sadly, it appears that this is no more.

Bland chicken and cheese. How do other dogs survive?

So today, they feasted on their last morsels of red flesh at a cherished restaurant. Fortunately, for me, there were leftovers.

They were good leftovers, I might add.


I Am Shiba. I Am The Final Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home