<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's Raining Shrews!


This morning, when we went outside for our morning constitutional, it was raining.

I am unimpressed with the rain, but in this particular storm, a shrew suddenly plopped down right in front of Belle-chan and me as we were wandering, looking for that precious spot that so deserved our attention.

What a glorious moment it was for the two of us! God has finally answered all Shiba's prayers.




I Am Shiba. I Am Waiting For the Squirrels and Chipmunks to Start Dropping From The Sky.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Hallelujah!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Janice said...

Isn't that the best! Here we have squirrels that fall from the sky right in front of us (Eric and Kimiko). Sometimes when the leap from tree to tree they miss, and fall, splat, right in front of us on the road or in our yard. A shiba's prayers answered!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home