<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Awesomest Present


The Woman's Mumther (or my Grandmumther) sent me the most awesomest toy for Christmas that finally arrived today (with all the snow and ice, mail delivery has been weird- or at least, I haven't been able to bark at our mailperson every day). This is an unstuffed squeaky toy and I like it so much that I sleep with it in my crate and carry it around the house with me. I definitely *do* *not* *like* when That Guy tries to take it away and play with it so I always take it back and put it in my sanctuary so that he can not touch it.



I Am Shiba. This New Toy Is Better Than A Bully Stick 'Cause Belle Doesn't Try To Steal It.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Linnea said...

Oh, it's a roadkill! My shiba Zumi has got about four different kinds of them, and she likes them the best of all her toys. :-)

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for great new toy from grandma for Sir Cortez! M.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Cortez! Your new toy is wonderful!
Congratulations!
balix

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool toy! Glad to see that you still have a playful spirit.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home