<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

I Am Okay!


It's just that The Woman has been very very busy and unable to keep up with all the correspondence that she has had to get out of the way. She promised me that this weekend that she would let everyone know that I was okay (for a Shiba) and surviving (although not enough treats) and still putting up with Belle (she is such a Barbie dog, it kills me!)

I am still doing dog therapy.
I am the master of my own backyard now!
Unfortunately, I sometimes fall down stairs so I am a single level dog now.
Otherwise, all is good.

Just The Woman is too damn busy!



I Am Shiba. Worry Not My Adoring Masses.

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your adoring masses are relieved!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that everything is fine and you are all just busy!!! Woo hoo

11:45 AM  
Blogger jen said...

I'm delighted to hear it!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are so relieved that you are okay and you woman has been too darn busy to let your followers know. You must really learn to type Cortez.
A sigh of relief has been heard on the shiba inu puppycam message board. ...Happy and healthy New Year to you and your family....Dreamcatcher

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you Cortez!

12:15 PM  
Anonymous NY Earthling said...

Ah, Cortez! A collective sigh of relief from your legions of fans. Good to see your words again.

Sorry about the stairs thing ... stairs are overrated anyway.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray! So glad to hear that you are OK! So as far as the house is concerned, you are now a one level dog, BUT as dogs go - you are way up high on a level seldom attained! But You Are Shiba.......you knew that already!

Balix

7:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whew!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cortez I would have happy ears if I were a Shiba. bjknox

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrific news Cortez!! Tell The Woman and That Guy to hire a Sherpa, you deserve nothing less.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wonderful Cortez, how happy I was to see that you are ok! It made my day.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home