<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Occupy Apex

We have made it clear that We own this apartment complex. There are no greater canines than myself and Belle-chan.

Belle-chan announces her arrival as soon as she walks outside the door. I merely mark everywhere that I can, informing all others that that this is made tree, my post, my grass, and that grass over there is mine too.

Belle-chan is our formal announcer to all dogs that not only are we to be respected, but to clear the path so that we may progress as the Emperors that we are. We are the 1%, and we Never Let Any One forget that.

We have secured our authority in the apartment complex.

Next stop, Apex itself.

It is our destiny to be Conquerers.



I Am Shiba. North Carolina Will Be Renamed North Shibalina.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you are, emperor Cortez. You deserve nothing less.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great :)
Check for more

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home