<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Monday, August 14, 2006

The Frantic Woman

This is a good time of year. The Woman stays at home rather than leaving me in the crate for the day. I have freedom, long walks, and independence. I am worshipped appropriately.

However, today is not one of those days. Today is what The Woman calls "Frantic Cleaning Days." This means loud noises, constant movement, strange culinary smells, and extra crate time because it seems "I get in the way."

This is not my fault. It is the damned "Dustbuster." I have no idea why any sane person would purchase such an evil contraption but it has long been my mission to attack and destroy this wicked noisemaker. My only opportunity to attack is when it is in her hand, making its inhumane noise. And for this, I am exiled to my crate. Revenge shall be mine, I vow from behind the wire gate.

"From Hell's heart, I stab at Thee. For Hate's sake, I will spit my last breath at thee."


So The Frantic Woman moves through the house, starting everything and accomplishing nothing. And I wait. I wait for my attack, and then, my banishment.

I can only hope my morning constitution will arrive before My Nemesis.


I Am Shiba. Mondays Suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home