<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Monday, July 13, 2009

The Zen of Shiba Sleeping


Belle-chan is The Zen Master of Sleeping.


While her locations vary, the goal is always the same.

3 . . .


2 . . .


1 . . . z z z z . . .


There is little regard for where Belle-chan decides to doze.

She merely does.


The ultimate opportunistic moment. That Guy is Asleep. The blankets are warm. Stealth is key to sneaking into this spot undetected.


On top of, or underneath . . .


She always finds her spot.


I, of course, am the ever vigilant Shiba of Guarding.


Except when I am waiting for the MailMan and The Sunbeam strikes me down.

No One can Resist the Power of the Sunbeam.




I Am Shiba. I Sleep Therefore I Dream of Squirrels and Scoops of Ice Cream.



5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I'm not so sure about your guarding abilities. It appears someone stole The People's bed frame.

11:10 AM  
Blogger The Shiba said...

Please note that the pillow that Belle-chan is sleeping upon, on the blue couch, was made by The Lisa above.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that Zen or hypnosis?

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in french , we say : a poor dog'live !!!!!

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuse me for my mistake : it is a poor dog's life !
I'm not very expert in English

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home