<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Other Shibas In The World

Life with The Woman has been downright busy lately. In the crate, out of the crate. In the car, out of the car. Late meals, late walks. Paint fumes permeating through the house. A mouse hiding in the shubberies requiring my uninterrupted attention.

Whenever I am outside, people are always asking: What is a Shiba? Well, I Am Shiba however it appears that the unwashed masses need enlightenment beyond mere example. In today's age of reality television and Paris Hilton exemplifying canines as fashion accessories, visual stimulation speaks as loudly as my presence.

Shibas who make The News:

Fi Chai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l_5ln23YOc&mode=related&search=

Kuma
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm-iL16MgjI&mode=related&search=

Rin Tin Tin is overrated.

If you can read and comprehend what is written, please visit this website:

http://www.stormpages.com/bravewolf/shibainu.html

I am not certain of This Woman's mental status but if it is anything like The Woman's, well, I do pity Shassi.


I Am Shiba. Shibas > *




2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I can't get over how *small* you Shibas are. You have such a big attitude that I always think you'll be much bigger.

8:15 PM  
Blogger The Shiba said...

"Your physical body does not represent your true dimiension. It is the extent of your consciousness which determines your position in the scheme of the universe."

Alan Oken's Complete Astrology

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home