<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Critic's Review: Ketchup and Mustard

I am both a gourmet and a gourmand. I enjoy good cuisine. I enjoy traveling to find good cuisine. I enjoy sending My People out to find me good cuisine.

Ketchup and Mustard, a locally owned hamburger shoppe, is one of these place to which My People were dispatched.

This restaurant has been in my home area for a few months, and the people have visited it twice. There is no terrace, so I have to stay home, waiting for them to bring me "a doggie bag" of their leftovers (a rather undignified manner in which to obtain scraps) so automatically, the restaurant loses points in this category. I hate being left at home. When good cuisine is involved and nice summer weather, it is unfair to leave me locked in the house while others consumed Fresh Onion Rings and French Fries.

However, the food is beyond reproach.


This is the meal brought home for me. Ooooo, smells good!


Hello! I am Hungry (and Impatient)!


This will be my dinner as soon as everyone stops taking pictures and let me eat it!


Chomp. Chomp. Chomp.


I admit it. The meal pleased me. I will demonstrate a moment of enthusiasm toward My People for sharing such fine cuisine with me.


I Am Shiba. . . . . . . . . . . **BURP**

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burp back at you!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful that you don't feed Cortez table scraps on a regular basis as it's not healthy- and could lead to higher vet bills!

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home