<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

First, A Few Pictures

Lately These People have been having some fun with their digital camera. I thought I would include a few pictures that demonstrate my magnificence.


I photograph so well, don't I?

The picture below is of That Guy after he sprayed his hair gray for a party. Of course, I had to include myself because no picture is complete without a Shiba.



This is The Woman's latest addition to her stuffed animal collection.

This stuffed animal is actually bigger than me!

This last picture, The Woman found on http://ihasahotdog.com/ . She seems to think it sums up what it means to be a therapy dog.





I Am Shiba. I Am A Pet, A Guardian, A Friend and A Comfort.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The guy is in that photo?

all i see is The Shiba

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home