<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sunday Feb 8th continued

Not only did I get brushed, but the weather was so nice that The Woman and That Guy took me for a really nice long walk. We did have to avoid several water puddles so that my little toes did not suffer the indignity of getting wet.

We met new Shiba in the neighborhood, a cream named Roxy, whose owner told us that she went to obedience training for one day and then was asked to leave as Roxy attempted to take on the entire class.

Roxy's Woman told me that I looked like one of those Shibas in the calenders.




I Am Shiba. Don't Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do look like the Shibas in the calendar.

- Admirer in California

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, you are a very handsome guy, Sir Cortez Twinkletoes!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Hi! What Calendar? There is a calendar of Shibas????? WHERE! lol

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home