<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Never Head Butt a Cobra


The Woman and That Guy have been starting new habits for the last month.

One of these habits has been some beginning a.m. yoga stretches which That Guy says really helps him feel better, and The Woman likes the quiet time and stretching.

The Woman claims that she has learned to ignore The Shiba when I flops down next to her when she does her relaxation and bridge poses, even when I lie on my back, four feet in the air, and stick my nose in her ear.

When That Guy is stretched out with his hands in front of him while seated with legs crossed, I woof and run around him. After all, that is the international symbol of play. Sometimes, I even hit him on the head with my paw to say, Yes! I am Ready!

There is one pose which is called "the Cobra pose."

The People get really pissed off if I come over and butt them when they are practicing it.

But they are at the perfect level for me to show my appreciation of all that they do for me.


I Am Shiba. I Found My Inner Peace; Let Me Help You Find Yours.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! This is so fitting for me & Winnie... I have been trying to do some stretches (after quitting pilates) and was doing "downward facing dog". While in the pose, I saw Winnie look at me quizzically from underneath my legs, and she came running right at my face! So much for "doga", as she made me laugh and lose my balance.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sir Cortez,

Haha! You are so funny! I hope your people show their appreciation by doing some stretches that lead to play time just for you!

With all due respect,
Your devoted servant, M.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home