<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

And 'Nere a Squirrel to Be Found


It has been raining for days- Days, I tell you- and I once again have proven my stamina by avoiding the outdoors until the last possible moment.

Finally, yesterday, we had a break in the weather, and The Women had some shopping to do so together in the car, we cruised Main Street, and I found myself at Squirrel Park.

There was much rejoicing.

But sadly, there were no squirrels. I could not figure this out. Lots of smells. Lots of trails. But no squirrels.

So as we finished our walk, I was sad- no squirrel sightings but The Woman suddenly became excited- and the two of us watched a Red Tail Hawk fly by right in front of us. While to me, he was just a bird, The Woman was very impressed with his magnificence.

What am I? Chopped Liver?

My squirrel watching was successful when we got home. One was sitting on the wall just waiting to be chased.


I Am Shiba. I Am Driven By My Passions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home