<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

When the Humans Party


. . . the Shiba has to maintain:


a.) a sense of decency and dignity among these wild animals whooping it up

b). watch all food substance to ensure that all food stays on plates and not on the floor

c). protect the household objects from small children attem
pting to rearrange the decorum.

It has not been an easy few weeks. For some strange unknown reason, the people have decided to "entertain" guests at our home. Not just one, Not just two -- but
like multitudes of people on several occasions walked through our door and acted like they owned the place.

And to my horror, I learned that The Woman had actually considered kenneling me for those nights! Who would have kept crowd control if I had not been there!

So for That Guy's Citizenship party, there were too many people to count who arrived. I had to stay leashed to avoid "The Shiba Bolt." Not that I would
have bolted; there was way too much food to guard.


No one is paying attention to The Shiba. How can you attend a party and ignore me, a Japanese Cultural Icon?


That Guy Got Presents for his Party. I found this football.


No, I am not giving it back, Thank You. This is Mine!


Then Thanksgiving came and we had a small child intrude into our household, and well as again, plenty of food.


Look, there is all this messiness in My Livingroom. There should not be Toys on the Furniture. This is not very Feng Shui.

Oh my God. He is touching me.




Small Child Now Contained. Everything is under control. Resume eating your meal without worry.

So the parties are over for now but I hear that there is another Holiday coming where I will be showered with gifts and treats worthy of the God that I Am. Now, this is a Holiday that I can stand in full support.


I Am Shiba. I Need a Vacation.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

I enjoyed your post. Very entertaining. Have a happy holiday season. I'm sure there will be more visitors to come in the next month.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the citizenship party! Our daughter is leaving 'Shiba-land' next week to come back to the States, and we are having "Back in the USA" party for her. I know she will miss seeing all of the cute little Shibas running around in Japan!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

funniest thing EVER~!

- "...a Japanese Cultural Icon?"

- "Oh my God. He is touching me."

ROFLMAO!!!

Congrats on the citizenship!

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Janet!

(Oh yes, He is touching me! lol)

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Tobi!

Give your daughter a warm welcome from us, and with all the Shibas we have here, she won't miss seeing them too much.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home