<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

We Are Still Shedding!


So The Woman tricked us into the backyard and gave us both baths!

It was horrible- horrible I tell you- because my paws got wet.

The back patio is filled with wet dog fur.

The house now has that lovely aroma of "Ode du Canine."

The Woman is considering getting us shaved because we still have more fur coming off.



I Am Shiba. But You Loved Our Furry Coats In The Winter!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, now Cortez, did'nt that nice water make you feel refreshed and happy?

11:37 AM  
Blogger Nozomi's Q T Pi and Jenny H. said...

Pi had his bath last night. I prayed the neighbors did not call the cops because I was at my office at 8:45 last night giving him his bath. Now he is shedding and we have our CGC test tonight.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home