<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Monday, June 07, 2010

/Sigh The Return of the Medicine


The Woman is taking no chances this time. She says that both of my ears are smelly and dark gunk in them.

She also says that I have that cock-eared look again, hardly a look of dignity for a Shiba Inu.

But I don't like ear drops! So I make sure that She and That Guy both have to participate and Belle pokes her nose in my face and makes fun of me. My amusement wanes. But we do get nice treats afterward and I am most certain that my treat is bigger than Belles.



I Am Shiba. Greenies > *.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

Poor Cortez... Get well soon!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Tuikku said...

Hope you get well soon!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh no.... Get well soon Cortez!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home