<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Am Sick


I have an ear infection.

My ear is hot and The Woman tried cleaning it yesterday. It smelled really yucky.

I keep shaking my head and scratching and whining so she ended up giving me some of the doggie anxiety pills she keeps around so that I would relax and sleep.

I just look at her and whine with my head cocked.

I don't know why this happening to me. I am undeserving of this type of interference in my life.



I Am Shiba. I Go To The Doctor At 10 AM.

7 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Aw man. That is a bummer. Hope you're feeling better!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sir Cortez, I hope you feel better fast. I am glad that you are communicating about your distress. Lots of love, M.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous ml123 said...

Sorry to hear about your ear problem. Hope your vist to the vet went well and you are on your way to a full recovery.

My Toby just went through the same thing and he is now much better.

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear your problem. Hope the vet took good care of you.
- D

6:29 PM  
Blogger a girl and her two shibas said...

oh no! my boy Hiro just got over an ear problem too. he was doing the same thing.. shaking his head excessively and cocking it to one side. it was cute to see him with his head cocked but i'm sure it was really uncomfortable. he just finished his Rx of "momentax". very gooey and he did not enjoy it. he hopes Cortez doesn't have to endure the same torture as well.

feel better Cortez!

Annie, Kuma & Hiro

11:09 PM  
Blogger Judy Whitton said...

Awwww....I sure hope you are feeling better today! Seems like a lot are going to the vet here lately. Sami and Miko just went last week for their yearly shots.

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will get better. You will be back to your Shiba self in no time.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home