<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Road Trip!

omgomgomgomgomg- its like early in the morning and the People are awake. And they put our special collars on us which means only one thing- ROAD TRIP!

(The Special collars are the ones that we wear when we are leaving the house to go beyond just a walk around the neighborhood. Usually, these collars = ride in car = something really cool is about to happen).

So, we get all excited and chase each other around the house while wearing our collars and the People are getting ready, and sure enough, we are tossed into the back of the cool car to travel in (the one we really don't get to mess up with our fur) and we hit the road.

It was a beautiful day for a car ride with lots of stops so that we can sniff and pee.

200 miles later, we find our destination which happens to involve meeting lots of really cool new people and . . .

Fried clams.

I had never met a fried clam before but it turns out that they are quite good. In fact, I would rate them within the top 5 foods- very close to cheese and hot dogs.

We were very tired for the return trip, sleeping most of the way in the well air-conditioned car while enjoying a few beams of sunlight. And this is when I hear The Woman turn to That Guy and say,

"I wonder if either of our dogs have shellfish allergies?"

Guess not, I say with a smile.



I Am Shiba. I Am Always Ready For A Road Trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home