<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

FINALLY!


I can now pee in the back yard without interference from snow. No longer to I have to blaze a trail to get to my favorite shrubbery. In fact, I can even find my favorite shrubbery now!

The weather is warm enough and the roads safe enough that we can ride once more in the car. The Woman even had it cleaned up just for us to mess up once again! During the past week, we have traveled to:

The Bank
The Park
The Regular Shopping Route
The Place Where The Woman Gets Paid
One of the Places That The Woman Works
One of the Places Where The Woman Used to Work
The Liquor Store (several times)
Our Local Pub (NACHOS!)

and overall be able to get out and about. It just feels good to feel the dirt under my paws and be able to find all my favorite pee spots once more, and know that life is good.



I Am Shiba. Life Is Good.

4 Comments:

Anonymous JS said...

Cortez, glad to read that everything is good. Yay spring!

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Tuk & Jack's Mom said...

Great news Cortez!

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Tuk and Jacks Mom said...

I hate it that blogger doesn't recognize the ampersand.

12:12 PM  
Blogger a girl and her two shibas said...

sounds like you're keeping busy Cortez! :)

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home