<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cuteness Personified

So Belle-chan has been here a few days now and it does not seem like she is leaving anytime soon. This is okay because The People are giving us lots of treats to help our "adjustment period."




Belle-chan tends to get excited when a). there are treats; b). a leash is jangled; c). there are treats and d). anyone walks into the kitchen. She also appears happy to see people in the morning, and actually wags her tail! As I am not a morning Shiba, I find this enthusiastic attitude shameful. I had The People trained to calm sedateness in the morning hours; now we have a small furry rubber ball bouncing off the walls.

She does, however, mellow out with time. Belle-chan is quite taken to the couches as I have no interest in them. I think she is enjoying not having to share the space.



And if anyone thought that Shibas do not look like foxes, well, this picture might change your mind:




I Am Shiba. This Is Not As Bad As I Thought.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

glad to hear its not as bad as you thought!

You two make a lovely pair of shibas.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

She is much more fox-like.

NO DOGS ON THE FURNITURE!!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Vi said...

Sooo cute!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous JS said...

Senor Cortez, I commend you on your attitude toward this interloper. Well done.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous DD said...

Belle is adorable. She looks like the pup I once had and loved. Reading her bio, it looks like she comes from the same-lineage (mine was not from Tai chung, but it probably is the same lineage).

I love reading doggy blogs because it's all cute pictures,sweet doggie stories, funny shiba episodes, and of course, the Wisdom of Sir Cortez. Thank you for updating the blog.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy things are going well with you two. When does she get her own dogster page? ;)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! Congratulations...! They are so darn cute...

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if Bella will ever sneak onto the computer and post something for herself.....

10:35 AM  
Anonymous That Guy said...

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/984124

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home