<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Yesterday It Rained

And because of this, it took both Belle-chan and I almost an hour to complete our business because the following occured:

1. The grass was wet
2. The grass was dry but the leaves above the dry grass was wet
3. The sidewalks had puddles
4. The sewer grates were making funny noises that required investigation
5. Wet squirrels are slower than normal squirrels
6. Our paws got wet and require immediate attention
7. Our paws continued to get wet while we searched for an appropriate area
8. Things smell different when wet and require complete examination
9. Lifting my leg resulted in my privates getting wet
10. And finally, we just did not feel like doing it in the spots The Woman took us- we wanted to go on the other side of the neighborhood.

Today, it is suppose to rain again.

I wonder if we can push her over the edge of sanity.


I Am Shiba. Always Keep Them Guessing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for all of your musings. Reading them have been helping me through some rough times. My dad died last night from cancer. He was 89 and I am completely lost now without him. So I thought I would read what you had been up to Master Cortez. Thank you for all the adventures. I have learned a lot about life from your many thoughts.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous, I am so very sorry about the loss of your dad. Your heartfelt message echoes my own experience with Dr. Cortez. He is a wonderful distraction and comfort. I am so glad it rained and gave him yet another topic on which to muse. Thank you, Dr. C. M.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home