<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Monday, November 16, 2009

It Has Been Created

and will soon be available. The Woman would like to take a moment to thank everyone who put the bug in her ear (although I admit I don't see one in there) and caused her to go forth and create this vast project.

And what is it that which I speak of?

The 2010 I Am Shiba Calendar

will be ready for sale to the general public, admirers, and the prepared masses. Currently, The Woman and I are debating about cost. I am feeling charitable at this moment, and thinking that for every calendar I shall make a donation to the Bolton Veterinarian Fund for individuals who can not afford lifesaving treatments for their pets but this would cause the calendar to cost $25.00 (shipping included). The Woman is thinking that $20.00 (shipping included is costly enough) so the two of us are posing this to our readers and asking them:

Is there interest in purchasing and at which price?

I look forward to My Reader's input.



I Am Shiba. It's A Calendar About Me.

8 Comments:

Blogger Karl said...

For $20, I'd get one! For $25, I'd get one too. :-)

1:48 PM  
Blogger miadog said...

Either way, we're in.

I joined the Shiba Dogster Forum Calendar collective a few years back & we got one pulled together (my mug is coming up on it for December, 2009) and we were wondering about 2010.

So, whoop dee doo another Shiba calendar with a personal connection.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Calendars huh? Brilliant idea.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous JS said...

It's a calendar about you? What about Belle?

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will get one whether it is $20 or $25. The donation to help others out is awesome and well worth the $25. Can't wait to look at you all year long. You are quite handsome Sir Cortez.

8:58 PM  
Blogger The Shiba said...

Belle is mentioned.

As is The Feline.

It is all about me after all, although I can make exceptions every now and then.

2:51 AM  
Anonymous kate said...

$20 or $25 doesn't matter just cant wait to get my hands on one!

2:59 AM  
Anonymous JS said...

Senor Cortez, it is most generous of you to mention your colleagues.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home