<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Cleaning Frenzy


The Woman has hurt her neck and shoulders because she is constantly carrying around heavy books for her classes, plus stuff for labs and clinical, plus homework and study material. Then She fell and hurt her other shoulder, the one that She broke thirteen years ago, and basically is not doing well. The doctor has given her some medicine, and she starts physical therapy at the end of the week, but She is bored.

So what does She decide to do today?

She decides to wash all the dog food bowls and all our blankets.

It is utter chaos. My stuff is not where it is supposed to be!



I Am Shiba. How Belle-chan Can Be So Calm About This, I Just Don't Understand.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cortez-

Let me reframe the situation for you. The Woman cares for/worships the Shibas so much that she takes care of them in the appropriate manner. Of course, Belle-chan is calm. She recognizes and appreciates the Shiba worship!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"How Belle-chan Can Be So Calm About This, I Just Don't Understand." May be Belle-chan is not previewed to the same information you have.

On the completely unrelated note, there was supposedly burglaries in my neighborhood in 2007, around the same time I got a new dog. This is very unusual occurence in our "high end" community. Worse, out of 100 or so homes in this golf course executive community, everyone was notified of burglary alert but me, and asked to look out for suspicious persons.

Since I did not know of the alleged burglary, I merrily walked my dog at 5 a.m. I encountered several hostile looking neighbors staring at me suspiciously when I walked the dog and I assumed they're just grumpy or jealous of my shiba-chan.

It was much later that I learned there was a police trap operation and I was targeted(again). Does this look like a hostile police operation or what?

I wonder if it was even coincidence that there allegedly was a burglary right after I got on the schedule to walk the dog.

"Knowledge is power. What you don't know can set you up. Suspicious people who are out to harm you, will always try to hide facts from you." --- proverb of the day by shiba-chan.

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Master Cortez,

Once again you are handling adversity in your world with such grace :) Please tell The Women to take care and I hope she feels better soon.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sir Cortez, Would you please convey to The Woman how sorry I am that she is experiencing so many injuriss and so much pain? I hope you will counsel Belle Chan to be particularly calm while on the leash. I am confident you yourself are setting a fine example. And do congratulate yourself on having the finest available staff to support you in the maintenance of food bowls and blankets. All the best, M.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home