<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Monday, September 28, 2009

10 Things You Never Knew About Me


(Concept borrowed from Lisa's Website)

1. I like to start every morning with a belly rub, then breakfast, then my constitutional.

2. My best friend is a Bichon Frise.

3. I am fascinated by moving water.

4. I don't like onions in my table scraps.

5. I hate the Dust Buster.

6. I really did not mind Belle-chan moving into the house. She amuses me. Together, we make a great hunting team and I like looking out the window, watching the neighbors with her.

7. My favorite cheeses are Parmesan and Sticks of Mozzarella.

8. I don't wag my tail unless I am hunting something. People say that my tail muscles have atrophied to a point of being useless but I know that this is not true. I am just waiting for something important enough that requires tail wagging, and it has not yet happened.

9. I like the fact that The People are homebodies. I worry if The Woman is gone too long or if The People leave unexpectedly without me. Change bothers me unless they bring home leftovers.

10. If I could be any character from a television series, I would be Mr. Spock from Star Trek, the original series.


I Am Shiba. I Bear My Soul To Each of You.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vi said...

I forget where I read it, but onions aren't good for dogs anyways. So Cortez is a smart boy!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Onions are actually highly poisonous to dogs.

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you know if the onions are poisonous to the dogs, Anonymous?

By the way, the "Anonumous" posting at 6:37 AM was not mine.

- Di

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home