<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chip and Dale


As The Woman and I were looking out the front window, we happened to notice a chipmunk slowly meandering across the lawn.

I looked at her, she at me, and soon two Shibas were leashed and tracking that little rodent down.

Turns out, it looks like he found a crevice in the house, and may be nesting in the walls! Now, The People are going to have to come up with a Plan.

News update at 11.



I Am Shiba. I Suggest Dynamite..

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

might I suggest an x-pen (or two) placed up against the house? A shiba (or two) could snooze in the sun while they stealthily await the emergence of the striped rodent(s).

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

try a one way trap - once he is out he can't get back in. Love ya Cortez

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shiba, you're so funny. There lives a delusional older woman across the street, who believes gophers are coming at night and stealing her plants to underground. It's scarely to live next to a delusional and mean woman. And she was once a police star witness just because she married a wealthy older widower.
- D

11:24 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

Your human didn't let you hunt it?

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home