<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

R. I. P. Shassi, January 6th, 2010

The Misanthropic Shiba

How does one say Good-bye to The One who Lead us so far?

How does one mourn the loss of The Leader in helping everyone to understand the misunderstood?

How does one say good-bye to a friend even though we never shared a moment together face to face, chased each other in a dog park, or ran loose down the street with our people chasing after us?

We shed our tears because Shassi was mortal like the rest of us. Something that no one likes to consider.

But to Shibas, she will always be immortal, the shining example of what we all should strive to be and become.

But to the Humans, she is a loss to the World of What Is Shiba.



I Am Shiba. We Will Miss You, Shassi.

2 Comments:

Blogger Babes said...

thats so terrible I cant even imagine :(

I have been following your blog for a while now and I absolutely love it and decided to make a blog about my shiba inu.... I would love for you to take a look at it and possibly tell other shiba lovers about it :) thank you..

http://theunexpectedshiba.blogspot.com/

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How terrible. No one wants to die...

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home