<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Saturday, April 09, 2011

I Don't Want My Picture Taken


I am guessing that this is why The Woman has me on L-Thyroxin Sodium .2 mg X 2 per day which does not amuse me in the least and sometimes she even gives me a Benadryl to stop me from scratching at my face because she does not want me to have the cone of Shame.

I am not amused.

I hate taking pills.

I hate feeling itchy.

I hate that stupid chipmunk who keeps escaping from me.

I don't feel sick. I am not acting sick but everyone seems to think that I am.

Pfooey to all of you.

I am fine.

Now, leave me alone while I go sulk in my crate.



I Am Shiba. I Don't Feel Handsome Right Now.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor poor Cortez... you are still handsome, I promise!

Bowdu doesn't really get the patches around his eyes, but he definitely gets similar black spots around his muzzle. And they do appear to be itchy, during the worst of it. His spots went away at the beginning of last fall and haven't come back since (knock on wood), so I'm not really sure if it's the L-thyroxine or the end of allergy season or a combination of both.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous gina said...

*pat*pat* Cortez... Kit took his UTI pills mixed in w/ marrow from his marrow bone. He didn't notice a thing, although he does enjoy the act of eating.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think you ave very handsome Cortez - feel better!!

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cortez, you are still the ultimate in all that is Shiba. Perhaps some cheesy nachos will make you feel better?

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh, Suki is experiencing something very similar this season. She's still recovering from the itchy skin =(

Get well soon!

8:25 AM  
Anonymous JS said...

Aw, Cortez. You are still handsome. The Woman know what is best. You don't want the Cone of Shame! What would Belle think?

2:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My shiba Maddy has had a thyroid condition for 6 years. She loves pills scooped in butter twice a day- licked off my fingers... she thinks its a a treat Her fur, skin and energy totally improved once on the meds.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home