<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Spoonful of Sugar


not only doesn't help the medicine go down, but it also convinces me that it is time to run away really fast because I know that a pill is incoming.

I must say, though, that there is a notable change since I started taking the hypothyroidism medicine.

First, it appears that I have energy again. I am interested in many more things in my environment than just hanging out in my crate.

Second, I seemed to be losing weight so the people are going to increase my kibble for a little while! (woohoo, Belle-chan is jealous!)

Third the fur falling out on my face seems to be growing back so I no longer look like Heath Ledger playing the Joker. Although he was an Academy Award winning star, I don't think that The People were commenting on my acting skills. Although I am an excellent actor; I know exactly when to play the role of "I have no clue what you are talking about" particularly when that pill bottle appears.

It turns out that I had another ear infection also. The Woman tried to clean out my ears but it didn't help. I think my future will be more pills and ear drops. But, at least no one can claim that giving me my medicine is a boring process! I make it a two person event- a time for The Woman and That Guy to lovingly come together and join forces to see if they can outwit a 25 pound dog with the agility of a ninja!



I Am Shiba. I Like To Add A Little Excitement to Everyone's Day.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to see that Cortez has his sense of humour back!!

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir Cortez, good to hear that you have the the Woman and the Guy keep challenged. Good to hear you're doing well despite the pills and minor inconveniences.

9:52 PM  
Anonymous JS said...

Hey, Cortez. Glad that your spirits are up. Making ear drops/pill time a challenge is good for The Woman and That Guy's mental skills. Problem solving and all that.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home