<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Busy Times For Busy Dogs


We have been busy.

The Woman and That Guy boarded us in a kennel for a week (a week can you believe??!!) as they looked around Raleigh to see what was available for two Shibas. They claim they found an awesome townhouse that all of us will be able to share. But still, a week in the kennel- I decided to blow my coat during that week- and now I look very very slim. The Woman says she is embarrassed to take me out.

July 4th, we Shibas joined that other household to play with kids, enjoy barbecue and enjoy the outdoors. It was a good time had by all. There was one child who was very different, very easily scared by any change so I took it upon myself to make sure he was always guarded. Okay, so I did not know that the person who came to pick him up was his mother but I was doing my job. Everyone present was impressed with the Shiba mellowness and acceptance of chaos (although I suspect that Belle-chan was just waiting for the door to be left open for a few minutes).

Lately, The People have been dealing with movers, real estate agents, and taking stuffs out of the house. Some things are definitely staying though, and it appears that we are going to be taking a road trip as we will all pile ourselves into a van and enjoy the trip down to Raleigh. This is apparently going to happen sometime soon so while we are a tad excited about seeing new places, we just want to make sure our stuff makes it down as well.

Just because we are not playing with that toy right now, doesn't mean we won't want to play with it later.

So while we are actively supervising the move, it is exhausting work to make sure that everyone is doing everything correctly.



I Am Shiba. Sometimes It Is Hard To Make Sure That Everything Is Perfect.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Tuk and Jacks Mom said...

Dear Cortez - it sounds like a very exciting, although stressful, time in your household. I am sure you and Belle-chan will love Raleigh, as it will provide an entirely new territory for you to explore and conquer.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home