<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

You Are Packing My Toys!


Did I give permission for this?

This amuses me not. You are touching my things!

I don't want them in that box. No, I am pulling this toy out. I want it to ride in the car with me.

Give it back to me!

Hey! Don't push me toward my crate! No, this is wrong! I must protest!

You won't get away with this. As soon as you let me out of there, I am going to pee on the box that has my toys in it so that everyone knows that it is MINE!



I Am Shiba. Gonna Mark That Box Too, Because It Should Be Mine

5 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

the injustice of it all!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cortez and Belle.

Here's a news for you.

Last week, for the first time,
a shiba inu has passed tests to become a police dog in Okayama, Japan.

Isn't it wonderful?

ttp://english.kyodonews.jp/photos/2011/07/103781.html

7:18 AM  
Anonymous JS said...

They moved your cheese, Cortez!

6:54 AM  
Blogger kaiju said...

where are you guys going?!

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're all settled here in the Triangle. It's unfortunate you arrived during this intense heat, but I'm sure you'll love living here.

You've probably researched into all things Shiba here and I hope you have fun with it all. I have only seen one Shiba and it lives in my mother's retirement community. I'm sure there are more in the area and I've been keeping an eye out, but so far haven't seen any more. I keep telling them to come out and find me, but, alas, no luck!

Best,
Jeanne Ketterer
Chapel Hill

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home