<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Not a Happy Camper


It appears that, without consulting me, more decisions have taken place.

The Woman has decided to return to Human Obedience Training. This means that on Tuesdays and Thursdays, The Man is responsible for my walks and my dinner. In the past, his primary responsibility was "toy regulator" so appearantly, he has been "promoted."

Yesterday was our first attempt at our new relationship. He started me on my walk at the wrong time, took me in the wrong direction, and refused to follow the standard order of business of the walk. It was too frustrating and after two minutes, I refused to cooperate any further. We argued the entire length of the walk over even the smallest of details such as where to cross the road and how he is supposed to hold the leash. The Man appears to make things up as he goes along; this is intolerable to me. My walks are my marches of boundary examination. I must provide structure and discipline to my subjects. This just can not be made up on a whim.

Then, upon returning, The Man graciously offers to fill my bowl with succulent treats, obviously as an apology for his foibles. Ummmmmm, hello? This is dog food. There is no cheese. No eggs. No broth. No scraps. Nada. Nothing of apology. Just dog food. This is too much. I refuse to eat until The Woman returns to The Domain. Shockingly, she adds nothing to the bowl, stating that I must eat what The Man offers me. I hear them laughing at me, mocking me, while they dine on what I am sure is finer cuisine than what lies before me.

I return to my crate, ignoring all parties and decidedly curl up in the darkness as so my tears of frustration remain unseen by my tormentors.


I Am Shiba. I Have Needs.


1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Shiba, where's The Woman?

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home