<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Shame of The Ronin


That Guy is still missing

and

I have failed in my duties as Shiba. Yesterday, The Woman attended an outdoor function, *without me* mind you, and suffered an injury in my absence. Because I was not insistent upon my attendance at this event, evilness presented itself and her pain is my burden.

Shame has overcome me.

Today, I shall just sit in my crate and contemplate humble punishments.


I Am Shiba. Sepaku will not be enough.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like someone needs a greenie or two.

-The missing guy

7:07 AM  
Blogger The Shiba said...

Yes, a greenie sounds like an excellent idea. Chewing will help in my meditation.

I am also thinking I need some nachos . . . yes, nachos . . . nachos are good for cheering up The Shiba. Maybe The Woman feels like driving today.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home