<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

So What Does "Bad Shiba!" Mean?


I have been reprimanded three times this week.

I was on guard duty, and That Guy made some unusual noises while walking up the stairs. Well, as He came through the door, I barked at him. The Woman spanked my behind and firmly said, NO! Well, I apologize not. It was merely a case of mistaken identity.

The second time, I was only looking in the trash bag because a). it was on the floor and b). it had a few things in it that smelled interesting and I only wanted to see what was smelling so good. Just because I am curious doesn't mean you have the right to yell and say, "No, Leave It!" And it was on the floor- that means it is mine!

The third time I was reprimanded was because The Woman did not put any cheese on my breakfast. I require cheese on my breakfast and it is her fault, not mine, that it was not there. So when I saw that there was no cheese, I walked away from my food. Well, apparently That Guy has complained to The Woman that I do this when He feeds me so The Woman blocked my path and returned me to my food. I decided to look "woe-be-gone" hoping that she would understand that I simply can not eat breakfast without cheese. She crossed her arms and stared at me. I stared back. Finally, I realized that she was not going to budge, and I begrudgingly gave in to her demand that I eat my food without cheese.

So, three times this week, I heard my name used in vain, and three times this week, I feel I was completely justified for my actions. *Some people* just don't want to listen to my side of the story.


I Am Shiba. I Get No Respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home