<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Number One, Make It So.


And my whims are at her command.

Here it is, the I Am Shiba 2010 calendar with hopefully no embarrassing spelling errors. Blame that Woman if there are.

There will be $5.00 from every purchase going to the Bolton Vet Hospital Animal Treatment Fund.

Tis the small fancy of a Shiba who feels like promoting a worthy cause as the Holiday season approaches, and wallets are often filled more with ideas than money.



I Am Shiba. Ho Ho Ho.

2 Comments:

Anonymous charging01 said...

YEAH!!!! I just bought one of your calendars. I already know 2010 will be a very very good year with your handsome face to look at everyday Sir Cortez. You do the world a great service :)

7:16 PM  
Anonymous ML said...

Bought one of your calenders. Love the pic of you in the snow. You certainly are a handome guy.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home