<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkeys



Wonderful fowl.

Hope you all remember that there are starving Shibas suffering from the savory smells of that six hour long basted butterball bird, and desire only but a sliver of that tender white meat added to our nutritionally balanced dry dry dry kibble.

And, please dispose of the bones in the kitchen garbage so that we can show you our ingenious methods of obtaining an entire 12 pound carcass and move it into our crate without making a single noise that could potentially awaken you from your tryptophan slumber.



I Am Shiba. I Love The Smell Of A Turkey Basting In The Morning.


3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

ROFL!!!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic! Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday...!

8:20 AM  
Anonymous charging01 said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving. Sir Cortez I got your calendar today!!!! It is beautiful. I already have it up. I wasn't going to wait until 2010 to look at your handsome face. By the way your generous and loving Shiba nature comes through by letting the other members (slaves) of your family be pictured with you. I am thinking maybe a bribe was involved. lol

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home