<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weather Alert: Incoming Snow

Predictions:

I will get snow in my paws. This will delay any outside activities or the meeting of daily needs, causing further delays in later daily accomplishments. I will stand in the middle of the snow, attempting to pick up all four paws at once, with a look of absolute miserableness on my face.

Belle is going to be in ectasy. She will be bounding through snow piles, leaping through snow drifts, and digging tunnels, all while on a six foot lead, thus dragging The Woman and myself all along her merry path.

The People are thinking that they may not even be able to start digging out until tomorrow. Hurrah! That means that they are snowbound for two days, and the treat bag is full (because neither one pays attention when the other gives a treat so we get twice as many treats on these days!)




I Am Shiba. A Determined 19 lb. Shiba > One Woman and One Disgruntled Shiba With Wet Toes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I suggest that you ask The Woman to purchase a jar of Musher's Secret for you (you can get it from Amazon)? It helps keep your paws nice and soft and helps keep snow from accumulating between the toes. My two Shibas in neighboring New York State asked me to pass this on to you.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All we've had here in Northern CA has been rain, rain, and more rain for the past month and some. (And fog after the rain...)It's kept my favorite dog park closed for 6 weeks (who's counting?). Today my mother scheduled our Shiba meetup this weekend for another dog park. We will all probably be mudballs, but at least we will be able to get together and play.

Sukoshi

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home