<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Study of Shiba Ears

On a recent trip to the beach, I noticed how much Cortez and Belle use their ears as they take in their surroundings.




Here I made the mistake of reaching out to pet him, disturbing his meditation. Sorry, my friend.


But this one of Belle's sums up her personality perfectly. It truly is all about her.


And this one of Cortez, perfect. Never overly excited but always ready, always interested.


They Are Shibas. And I Adore Them Both.

5 Comments:

Anonymous JS said...

Love dog ears. Dog ears and tails never lie. Those pictures make me want to reach out and scratch them behind their ears!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean. I have so many pictures taken from my shiba's "ear perspective". It's just fitting, somehow.

11:24 PM  
Blogger a girl and her two shibas said...

yes. they can hear every thing else very well but when you want them to come back they suddenly become deaf right? but i know they can hear me because their ears are moving around. argh!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous nobuko said...

i love those pictures. i can't get enough of Shiba ears. they are irresistible. i call my shiba's ears "antenna". they are always moving even when he's sitting still.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that picture of Belle with her paws crossed! I know if she could talk, she would use the royal We!

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home