<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Woman's Friend's Puppy


A friend of The Woman lost their German Shepard/Rottweiler mix this summer. She was 14 and he was very sad.

But during this October, Adopt a Rescue Month, he found a littler of German Shepard/Rottweiler mix puppies available in a nearby city, and he went and found one that he really liked, and she now has a new home and is devouring his shoe laces regularly.

Today, The Woman Spoke to her friend on the phone, and asked him how things were going. He said that he was walking his new puppy on the leash around his house. How is that going, she asked?

He said, "It's like walking a balloon on a string in a windstorm."



I Am Shiba. We Have All Been There, Done That, Have The Leash To Prove It.

5 Comments:

Anonymous taro shiba said...

been there, done that?

for me and my humans it's more of 'been there, done that, and i'm happy to do it again every time i see an alley cat on the street.'

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Tuk & Jack's Mom said...

Hahahah. My 5 year old lab is still a bit like a balloon on his walks

10:01 AM  
Blogger jen said...

aw!! our fancy beagle still gets like that. Apparently its called a "bichon blitz" when they get so excited they can't handle it. While on leash its like that balloon analogy!

cute :)

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Now two of my fave shibas are talking to each other--my best to Cortez and Taro! M.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous taro shiba said...

@Anonymous my pack and i are long-time readers of I Am Shiba. sometimes i need new ideas on how to cause trouble or how to surprise my humans by being super sweet. such a great resource!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home