<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Divine Trinity


On this humble Sunday, one can smell religiousity in the air. Rosh Hashanah and Ramadan have both begin on this week which is slowly emerging in to Autumn. The Woman prepares for the Equinox, and honors the Harvest Moon which means plenty of time in the garden. It also means my evening constitutionals are in twilight hours, and much more relaxing, cooler temperatures as I prepare myself for the colder winter temperatures.

But today, I contemplate the Divine Trinity of what is Shiba:

Eggs
Salmon
Cheese

with the Body (Potatoes) and the Blood (The People's Sancerre), this weekend was filled with the smell of Baked Salmon and Potatoes, followed by a morning of omelets with salmon and cheese, with fried potatoes on the side. If we are allowed in Heaven, I am sure this is what Shibas are served every night and morning.

Life is always so much better when That Guy is around. The Woman actually cooks decent meals again and I receive my honored share rather than leftover yogurt containers.

And today is Sunday, The Woman will be making the lunches of the week. This is good for there are always samples which require my approval.


I Am Shiba. I Am Not Losing My Religion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home