<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

And so it comes . . .

Leaves are falling down
Shibas are getting fluffy
I like autumn chill

With the autumn, came "The Mummy" as she was referred. She is not the same as "The Maman" because "The Mummy" follows the rules and did not once ever feed me from the table.

I go to airport
Chaos, misinformation
Running makes me tired

I got to run all over the airport as "The Woman" parked in the wrong place and had the wrong airline. I saw two other dogs working while I was running back and forth but we were all too busy to talk. I also got to ride in an elevator and on a escalator.

Visitor comes in
She sleeps in The Woman's Room
Change makes Shiba bark

We went to a Farmer's Market and there was this plate of Feta cheese for everyone to sample, and I must say, it was quite tasty. Alas, I was only given a few small samples and the plate was too high for me to steal.

Many admire
The essence of Shiba-ness
I look good in Fall


I Am Shiba. Today we return to the Market with the Plate of Cheese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home