<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

God, I am Good!


A small human being invaded our home last night, accompanied by two adults of good character. I spent most of my time being leashed or in my crate but I discovered several important facts about baby humans:

1. Their hands are often dirty with food.
2. They frequently drop food.
3. They think it is funny to throw food down on the floor for me.

The parents, of course, were complimentary of my good manners as they have no canines and do not enjoy barking. My dinner was late because of this small party but I can forgive this trespass as the leftovers were quite tasty and worth the wait.


I Am Shiba. When I Am Good, I Am Good but When I Am Bad, Life is Much More Exciting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always your modest self, Cortez

2:27 PM  
Blogger Diane of the dogs said...

Cortez has been convinced since small that "little people" are the doggie equivilant of Pez dispensers :)

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home