<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Today, I Am Pissed

No, not a drunken Englishman's pissed, but rather I am angry and upset by the behavior that The Woman has been displaying in the house these last three days.

Friday November 2nd

She was cleaning parts of the house and organizing things for the colder months, when she opened the back door to toss some plastic items into the recycling bin. There was a squirrel on the back porch. The sound of the items dropped in the bin scared him so he ran between her legs and into the kitchen. Of course, because I am Shiba extraordinaire and must guard The Woman at all times, was quite thrilled to see a squirrel cross my doorstep.

She screamed. The squirrel skittered to a stop and immediately hightailed it out of the kitchen and back outside, and I, of course, was in hot pursuit despite all attempts by The Woman to stop me until that darn squirrel ran into a large bush and I got caught trying to get into the bush to retrieve him.

I may weigh thirty pounds, but I can put up a good fight if I don't want to be picked up and removed from a situation, only to be placed back inside the boring house. And I am doubly irritated that I did not notice the other nine squirrels in the backyard because if I had changed directions, I quite possibly could be in Bolton right now.

Damn my persistent nature and lack of spontaneity.

Saturday November 3rd

She left the house. The Woman actually left the house in the morning and did not take me in the car with her. She left without me.

For this, she deserves a Time Out. I shall not speak to her for fifteen minutes when she decides to come home.

She also told That Guy not to let me destroy a toy. How dare she, particularly after she removed me from my squirrel!

Today, Sunday, November 4th

She is cleaning again, and this displeases me. I carefully spread my fur in all the appropriate places to help insulate the house and floors, and she insists upon removing all my hard work. Add to this, she has removed my food and water bowl, and washed the kitchen floor which means that my personal possessions have been not only touched but have been changed because both of them got washed. Now, that feline won't smell my odor on two of my most treasured items and may actually attempt to use them in my absence.

I am very disgruntled by all this activity, and the mere fact that The Woman has assumed that she can alter my world which I so carefully arrange to my liking. So for now, I am resorting to whining to express my displeasure at everything and hopefully once the kitchen floor dries and my food bowls are back, she will take pity on me and give me a Greenie.


I Am Shiba. It is Better to be Pissed Off than Pissed On.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home