<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

I Am Back, Baby!

And I might add, that I am just a tad excited about my ability to run, play, and do all the things that I love to do! My stitches are out, the vet says I am in good shape (and should stop reading medical books), and I am ready to return back to the world to show everyone who and what it is to be Shiba.

I still have a shaved spot on my hind leg but I am successfully hiding this blemish from photographers. After all, with Franklin D. Roosevelt, they only photographed him sitting or from the waist up as a consideration. The paparazzi shall do the same for me.



(photo edited to avoid embarrassing the easily embarrassed).

I Am Shiba. Sometimes, I Just Get a Little Too Excited.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look simply perfect!

I'm glad you are back to normal.

Nikko's Mom

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home