<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

5 Things

What were you doing five years ago?
Being a bad puppy.

Five snacks I enjoy in a perfect, non-weight-gaining world:
Hamburgers, Hamburgers, Hamburgers, Hamburgers, Cheese.

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Invest in PetSmart, buy more Greenies and squeeky toys, buy a heater and air conditioner for my seat in the car, send The Feline on a long vacation.

Five (non-academic) jobs that I have had: Security Guard, Therapist, Exercise Coach, Hunter, Shredder.

Five Habits: I scratch when it itches. I lick to keep clean. I won't poo in my own yard. I ruin other people's shrubberies. If it runs, I chase it.

Five places I have lived: New Hampshire and Connecticut.

Five people I want to get to know better (and who should consider themselves tagged!):
Winnie, Tierce, Loki, Annie, and Rusty from down the road.


I Am Shiba. I got tagged by the Blog Monster.

4 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

You're brilliant :-) My shiba won't poo in his yard either, smart boy!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Winnie said...

Yup, we are definitely related... I'd say about 75% of your list is true for me, too!

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah-ha! That "won't poop in my own yard" must be another Shiba trait -- our guess is that Pepper is 75% Border Collie and 25% Shiba, so every once in awhile, these Shiba traits pop out.

When Pepper was a puppy, she wouldn't go within 5 houses of our house -- when she cut her paw on some glass under the snow, my husband had to pick her up and take her 5 houses down -- she wouldn't do anything otherwise.

Now, at 6, she will pee on the tree by the street (probably because the male dog next door always pees over it), but she won't poop in our yard still. On a day like today here in Southeastern PA where it was 97 degrees and heat index over 100, and we spent most of the day outside in the backyard, it's a pain in the butt to have to walk her so that she can poop, but that's what we have to do.

I've learned so much about Pepper's Shiba side from this site and the Misanthropic Shiba -- thanks so much!

Dorene

7:37 PM  
Anonymous That Guy said...

I think that those 25% shiba genes easily took over the other 75%.

Resistance is futile.

Nice to read you Dorene :)

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home