<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Finished Dining Room

It took longer than expected like most projects, but The Woman and That Guy finally finished the last few parts of completing the dining room. The last addition was new light fixtures and some touch-up paint (as seen below) but otherwise, the project of the summer is now done.

And before Labor Day!


This is the room overall. They got a thing for old rock and roll, and Magic the Gathering. Their issue, not mine.


My issue has been, and always will be, the location of my crate. My abode. My private space. It has been returned to its proper spot.



Okay, so this morning The Woman and I went to the Farmer's Market (in the rain, I might add) and got some fresh vegetables. Here is a picture of That Guy actually working in the kitchen, making a green bean salad. I don't really like green bean salad but the Farmer's Market does not sell steaks or burgers so I guess I will have to wait for the barbecue tomorrow.



I Am Shiba. My Bed Is Now Where It Should Be.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

The beer can on the corner of the counter really seals the pictures, doesn't it?

I love seeing bits of other people's houses. In my mind, you still live in the place I visited you SEVEN (HOLY SHIT, SEVEN!!!) years ago!

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to mention for the fact that I do not drink Bud Light.

Yes, 7 years. Amazing how fast time goes.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cortez,
Love the new fixture next to your "place of zen". We met your mom and that guy outside that restaurant near Cavey's, so we could talk about Japan. :-) Hope to see you again some time! Our daughter added a link to your blog from HER blog!

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love, love, love~~~ those light fixtures!!!

Finally some peace for you, Cortez!

Looks like the project came out well!

Nikko's Momma

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you all like the new lights. These make such a difference. I don't know why we waited so long to change.

You should have seen the old 60's coutry style ones we had before :)

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home