<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Unhappy Shiba


In the four years that I have lived in this house, my personal space has always remained in the same spot. The only change that happens is when The Woman periodically washes my blankets.

However, a decision was made (without consulting me) that the Dining Room would be painted.

This meant moving my Spot of Zen to another location until said job is complete.



I Am Shiba. I Hate Change.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to your crate!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Leila Gita said...

Hello Cortez the Shiba, glad to know my people (my weird parents) helped your people. Japan is fantastic, so your people should definitely be very excited to visit and if they get here before late November I'd love to meet up with them and show them around! I have added your link to my blog, looking forward to reading more about your adventures, stay out of trouble!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home