<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Visitors Incoming


So yesterday I went to Pet Smart, the greatest store in the world. It was not to purchase toys or treats. Instead, I receive a beauty treatment since we have a visitor arriving to the house tomorrow- Grand-Maman from Belgium!

So here is The Woman offering herself to The Store and requesting entrance as all Temples require acknowledgment and ritual upon entrance.



Hello, I am done and ready to leave!


You guys ready yet?


I always feel very good when I have been brushed and bathed (or get wet in the rain during a walk). I want to run and play, and just bounce around in order to express my delight. It is hard to get my picture when I feel like this!




Today, Strangers are coming to our house to vacuum up all my fur. This should keep them busy for at least three hours.

I Am Shiba. I Look Fabulous!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty boy, Cortez!

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has the visitor spawn been conquered yet?
Nikko's Momma

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home