<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Day 1: The Adventure Begins


So, after Grand-Maman settles in for a day, we rent a very nice SUV and head off into the wilderness of Acadia, Maine. With That Guy driving and Grand-Maman navigating, it is The Woman and I who get to stretch out in the back, and enjoy the 5 hour ride to Acadia.


It is a very comfortable ride.

The Hotel was very nice. We stayed at the Belfast Harbor Inn ( http://belfastharborinn.com/ ) which is both pet friendly and comfortable. I also had my own lodgings.


So while we had a few walks along the way, it was an uneventful ride into what will become the wonders of Acadia and Bar Harbor, Maine.


I Am Shiba. I Am Prepared to Discovered New Lands.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cortez,

Discovered new lands and claiming them for yourself. =)

All Hail King Cortez!

Nikko's Momma

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home