<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly





If it looks like a furry squeeky toy, smells like a furry squeeky toy, rolls like a furry squeeky toy, and sounds like a furry squeeky toy, then pardon me for my inappropriate use of logic in learning that you are not a squeeky toy. The Woman will pay for your psychotherapy.




If you would learn to be a tad calmer in civilized society, then your person would not have to leave you locked up in the pick-up truck. Barking insults at me through the glass does not improve your country bumpkin image. I got to mark the shubberies; you did not. Cope.




You are not me. Don't even try.


I Am Shiba. My words are The Alpha and The Omega.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home