<

I Am Shiba.

Dedicated to momentary thoughts and musings of A Shiba Inu.

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Walk for Fidelco

I am about to embark upon a journey. It will happen on May 19th.

http://www.fidelcowalk.org/

I will be participating in the Walk for Fidelco gathering. This is the organization which trains and provides seeing eye dogs for those who are visually impaired. While no Shibas are members of the local seeing eye dog club, I feel it is important that we go out and support those German Shepherds as they walk the streets of Manchester, CT and get trained in commands that I would never follow anyway.

If you wish to sponsor me and The Woman, please feel free to sign up here:

http://www.firstgiving.com/cgilbert

The walk is not a long one, nor is it grueling except that God and everyone will be there with their barky little dogs. There is also an Emu that tried to bite me two years ago, but that is another story. Either way, I am seeking sponsership to help find positions for all those unemployed German Sheperds; it is high time that they prove their worth in society as well!

I Am Shiba. Sponsor Me, and I Will Walk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shooting soapbox varian bill every diesel concessions vendors uploaded pushed acknowledged
lolikneri havaqatsu

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home